- All guests and crew are asked to respect the Boat as well as the Underwater Nature.
- Divers are not allowed to touch or take anything from underwater.
- All divers act under the instructions of the dive guides for the best safety provided. Dives are limited at 40 meters deep, without decompression to follow Egyptian law.
- All certifications are accepted for diving in the Red Sea (PADI, CMAS, IANTD……).
- Diving insurance, and a medical certificate is required (possible to take dive insurance on the boat).
- The maximum depths allowed for recreational divers are 12, 18, 30 and by law 40 meters depending on the level of certification.
- Tech qualified divers can dive over 40 m down.
- End of dive pressure: we require a minimum of 50 BAR to arrive at the surface. Diving time includes safety stop.
- Guided diving with a pair system.
- Stop the last dive 24 hours at least before taking the plane.
- Remember to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration
- Night dives are not allowed on itineraries where sharks are present
Do you believe that you have seen all of the Red Sea?
Diving in the Red Sea might be the first think that comes to your mind. But what about Kiting? Snorkeling? Swimming with Dolphins? Paddling? Exploring the beautiful islands and swimming in their turquoise waters?
POSEIDON Red Sea is organising two other types of cruises that can blow your mind away. The beauty of Egypt is unlimited and can create unforgettable memories from all kind of activities. We are committed in providing the best of the Red Sea. COME and SEE! Dare to experience the vacation you always wanted!