My Nimar is a luxury boat fully renovated in 2019. With its 40 meters long and 8,5M width, it offers space and confort for all the guests. The equipment platform is large and functional. The restaurant offers luxury services and the saloon enables divers to spend time inside the boat playing, reading or watching tv in full confort. The cabins have all been renovated this winter and are fully equipped with an individual bathroom.
- Construction : Luxury Wooden Yacht
- Year built: 2012. Renovated in 2019
- Engines: two MAN by 1050 HP each
- Speedboats: one with engines 40 HP each, one with engine 25 HP
- Nitrox: available on board
- Accommodation: for maximum 24 adults + 2 kids
- Guests Accommodation: 8 standard cabins with two single beds; 2 master cabins with double beds; 2 family rooms with one big bed and one small bed beside (can be used as a double or triple room) + 1 cabin downstairs for dive-guides.
- Covered areas: saloon and restaurant
- Sundeck: 2 large sundecks
Two or three instructors will guide you all along the week providing all services for your own safety, offering guided dives if necessary. They will treat you as if you were family and share their enjoyment for the Red Sea.
10 Egyptian staffs will also take care of the service on board but also on the sea, they will assist you as much as they can.
The chef will do its best to serve you the best possible food, a mix of local and international to have the most balanced meals during the week and recover from your dives!